Transfer Students



Transfer to SFBC

Are you considering transferring colleges? Whether you have recently completed your associate’s degree, are a dual-enrolled high school student, or have credits from multiple schools, we are here to meet your needs as a transfer student to SFBC. We will provide you with clear and flexible options on how to successfully transfer and complete your undergraduate or graduate degree regardless of your goals and background as a transfer student.

We’re Here To Help

Please feel free to call us at (954) 637-2268 or Apply Now.

In order to evaluate your credits, we must have official transcripts from every college or university you have attended. Please complete the Transcript Request Form and send it to your current or previous school(s). Transcripts must be sent directly from the school(s) to SFBC in order to be considered official.

Course Transfer Requirements

We expect you to be in good standing with your previous school with at least a 2.0 GPA when you transfer. Your SFBC GPA will not be affected by any GPA received at another school.

Transfer Agreements

According to the Department of Education, students who transfer from nonpublic institutions that participate in the SCNS enjoy the same rights to guaranteed course transfer as students from Florida public institutions. Courses with the same prefix and last three digits – those that have been deemed equivalent by an SCNS faculty discipline committee – are guaranteed transfer to another institution offering that course (subject to standard system-wide exemptions). This credit will satisfy institutional requirements as though the student took that course at the receiving institution. No additional documentation is required to validate the transfer of equivalent courses; in the process of assigning course numbers, the Department of Education has already ensured that the teaching faculty possess credentials comparable to those at regionally accredited institutions. Again, receiving institutions must award this transfer credit for equivalent courses regardless of whether the accreditation of the participating institution is regional or national.